Thursday, March 7, 2013

Do you moustache?

Today I went to San Francisco for a business meeting and afterwards dashed in to Nordstrom's coffee shop to grab a quick cup of coffee before taking the BART back to the office.
Johan Billgren is featuring moustaches in his brand new jewelry line "by Billgren" as an homage to the current trend of moustache wearing models on the runways. Reminded me of the growing awareness of Movember.
While waiting for my cappuccino I casually looked around the counter and there, staring back at me, were a whole row of the latest Nordstrom's coffee cups with, yes, moustaches.
Made my day - brilliant design idea - don't you think?


Check out more of Johan's fun moustache jewelry and the rest of the "by Billgren" collection at www.bybillgren.com

Photo from Yohji Yamamoto's Paris Menswear show by Getty. All jewelry from "by Billgren".

No comments:

Post a Comment